Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fritz's Very Own Diet Exercise Plan

There are many kinds of exercise plan that you can find thru internet or in any fitness books. Most of the exercise needs some fitness equipments or large area (for walking and jogging). But, the exercise plan that I will be presenting will only need a space of 3m x 3m (width x length).


In order to keep you visitors checking back my forum, I will reveal the plan 1 by 1. Which means, I will guide you all from now on. Starting from 8 June 2007, repeat the exercise below, once everyday.





Chest - Push Up


Although it is called as "push up", but you actually don't have to push yourself up and down. Follow what the picture does, keep that motion for 3-4 mins. Normally, I will turn on my mp3 player or my computer window media player, play a music (normally a music is between 3-4mins) and start doing this until the song is finished playing. Try this everyday and everyday or alternative day, add another 1min. You will need to continue this exercise for 1 full week and I will post what to do next.

I have followed this diet exercise plan for a month, and I manage to lose at least 10kg of weight. (of course, without eating heavily)

So..any question please leave a comment and I will answer you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home